TV functions: Video input: PAL, SECAM, NTSC 3.58 / 4.43
OSD: Display the OSD
Panel Lock: You can lock the buttons on the control panel of the TV.
On / Off Timer
Button: Power, P – / +, Volume – / +, Menu, Input
Display menus in multiple languages
Quick Menu Access (Image / Image Size / Standby / Favorites list)
Picture Mode: Dynamic, Standard, Mild, Movie and User.
Parental Control: block channels or programs you do not want your children to watch.
Adjusting the image brightness, contrast, color, tint, sharpness, backlight, color temperature
Timer (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 90 or 120 min): The TV can automatically turn off after a certain period.
4:3 Stretch: the image size will be extended to 4:3 ratio in a widescreen format.
Note: 4:3 stretch is only active when the image size is set to “Auto” mode.
Widescreen viewing: emissions can be viewed with different formats.
• Native: is available when you watch a video source via HDMI, and will display the image without overscan.
• Large: Use this setting when watching a DVD or video cassette format widescreen (16/9).
• Super Live 1: expand a 4:3 picture to fill the screen, extending horizontally and vertically.
• Super Live 2: expand the image to fully display on the screen, extending horizontally and vertically.
• Cinema 1: eliminate or reduce the black bars on all sides of the screen.
• Cinema 2: eliminate or reduce the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen.
• 4:3: Use this setting when watching a 4:3.
• Subtitles: elevate the image to ensure that the text is visible on the screen.
• 14:9: Use this setting when watching a show in 14:9 format.
• Cinema Mode: to convert the signal to a soft image and sound quality.
• DNR: smooths the representation of a weak signal on the screen to reduce noise / interference.
• CTI: detects and sharpen the edges of objects in color on the screen.
• Flesh Tone: You can adjust the tone of the skin for a more natural color.
• Adaptive Luma Control: Automatically adjusts the brightness and contrast by analyzing the signal source.
• Active Backlight: The backlight level will be optimized for dark scenes.
• Blue Screen: The screen will turn blue, and there will be no sound when no signal is received.
• H and V Position: To adjust the horizontal and vertical position of the image.
Card reader integrated: PCMCIA
Tilt adjustment: not
Setting the rotation: not
Lock (Kensington) –
Compatible Wall Mount: 100 x 100 mm
Video Inputs: • HDMI • VGA • Composite SCART • YUV
HDMI input supports HDCP (protection against copying).
Compatible with HDMI video signals: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i
Resolutions and frame rates in PC mode (HDMI / VGA)
– 640 x 480 @ 60, 72, 75 Hz
– 720 x 400 @ 70 Hz
– 800 x 600 @ 56, 60, 72, 75 Hz
– 1024 x 768 @ 60, 70, 75 Hz
– 1280 x 720 @ 60 Hz
– 1280 x 768 @ 60 Hz
– 1360 x 768 @ 60 Hz
– 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz
Audio Inputs: Jack Stereo • Stereo RCA (x2)
Other entries: USB • TV Antenna
USB Port: Service only
Audio Outputs: Stereo Headphones