The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Studio SD/HD Capture Card is a 10 bit video card that works in SD and HD. DeckLink Studio includes SDI, HDMI and analog video, analog and digital audio, keying in SD, a hardware down converter all in a compact and incredibly low cost solution that’s perfect for broadcast editing, paint and design. DeckLink Studio supports both SD and HD and plugs into any PCI Express Windows or Intel-based Mac Pro computer. DeckLink Studio includes SD/HD-SDI, SD/HD component, composite, S-Video, 4 ch balanced analog audio, 2 ch AES/EBU, blackburst and tri-sync reference input and RS-422 deck control connections.
- Incredible Analog Connections: Only DeckLink Studio has enhanced analog connections to make it easy to connect to a wider range of analog broadcast equipment. You can simultaneously connect to analog component, S-Video & composite equipment, because it has independent connections for each
- True Professional Quality Audio: DeckLink Studio features a massive 4 channels of balanced professional analog audio in and out, as well as 2 channels of AES/EBU digital audio in and out, for broadcast quality and sample accurate AV sync
- High Quality: For highest quality digital broadcast workflows, DeckLink Studio includes incredible 10 bit SD/HD-SDI video with low SDI jitter, combined with AES/EBU digital audio with a high performance linear phase digital filtered sample rate converter
- More HD Real Time Effects: DeckLink Studio’s super fast 2.5 Gb/s 1 lane PCI Express connection plugs directly into Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro’s real time effects processing engine. Unlike FireWire products, you get all your CPU time dedicated to more multi layer HD real time effects
- Built in SD Keyer: When working in standard definition, DeckLink Studio includes the most amazing quality digital internal keyer that lets you key RGBA images over the video input